Arcam AV40 : AV Processor
The AV40 is a high-performance audio/visual processor that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. With an impressive 16-channels of surround sound processing and featuring all the latest CODECs from Dolby, DTS, Auro-3D and IMAX Enhanced, the AV40 exemplifies sound quality and engineering excellence.
The AV40 boasts XLR balanced outputs for every channel to deliver the highest quality analogue connection to power amplifiers.
Audiophile listening experiences are optimised with full 16-channel Dirac calibration on board as well as simple streaming with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
Specifications : Arcam AV40
- Dolby Atmos, IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D & DTS:X 9.1.6 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- Dirac Live® for Arcam room correction
- ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
- 16 channel pro-grade XLR outputs
- 16 channel single-ended RCA outputs
- Pairs with PA240, PA720, and PA410 power amplifiers
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app