Tonar QS Vinyl Cleaner
This record cleaning fluid made for use in all types of record cleaning machines currently on the market is only suitable for vinyl records (Important do not use with old 78 RPM shellac records as the liquid may do irreparable damage). Now what is so special about the QS-TONAR vinyl cleaner compared to similar looking competing products on the market?
QS-TONAR liquid has an extremely low surface tension
• Only because of this reason QS-TONAR liquid can penetrate right to the bottom of the grove where other fluids seem to penetrate, but actually just stay lying on top of the record surface.
• Only QS-TONAR liquid cleaner soaks the dust, dirt, air pollution as well as residue from previously used cleaners, fatty deposits remaining from the original record pressing process, even fungi and molds caused by records having been stored in humid conditions etc.
• QS-TONAR liquid detaches all of the mentioned dirt from the walls of the grove after which the brushes in the machine can easily wipe the groove completely clean. The amount of residue remaining in the grove is negligible – this contrary to almost all other liquids currently on the market.
• QS-TONAR liquid is much more volatile than other liquids reducing the drying time of the record to a minimum.
• QS-TONAR liquid has another property causing the dirt to remain floating in the liquid rather than settling back at the bottom of the grove.
Available in 1 and 5 liter bottles for all brands of record washing machines as well as in a ½ liter spray bottle for use with the TonarWetgoat brush.