Wireworld Aurora 7 Power Cord
The Aurora 7 is a high performance power cord which offers exceptional value for money. It features Silver-Clad Oxygen-Free Copper conductors and molded connectors with Silver-Clad Copper alloy contacts. A perfect choice for mid-range Audio systems and high-end Video displays.
All of the Series 7 cables feature Composilex 2 insulation technology, which minimizes the triboelectric noise produced by conventional insulation materials. Many understand that insulation materials influence the performance of a cable. Wireworld created unique polymer composites designed specifically to optimize fidelity. The benefits of Composilex 2 are especially noticeable on Series 7 Power cables where the reduced interference preserves the purity of the original sound thereby greatly improves performance. These new materials push the boundaries of there expectations for fidelity by letting us hear, see and feel more than ever before.
To achieve that objective, they developed the Fluxfield Technology™, a unique internal structure incorporating Composilex® 2 insulation materials, which maximizes inductive and capacitive fi ltering to absorb power line noise and damp the electrical resonances that other cords and power conditioners cannot tame. Among the innovations of this design are dual low-impedance shields, which are closely coupled to the conductors to cancel unwanted energy.
Specifications : Wireworld Aurora 7 Power Cord
- Flat design, 7/8 inch wide x 3/8 inch thick and is very flexible to make installation easier
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Materials: Silver-Clad Oxygen-Free Copper conductors (OFC)
- Insulation: Composilex 2 Insulation reduces interference and greatly improves performance
- Globe-Grip Plug, making life easier for you to remove the power cable from your equipment with ease
- Suitable for use in any application requiring an IEC(C13) connector
- High current handling capabilities
- Lifetime Warranty