Wireworld Micro Silver Eclipse AES/EBU Digital Cable
Just below Micro-Platinum Eclipse 8 in its preservation of sonic textures and image focus, Micro-Silver Eclipse 8 is the cable for listeners who demand high resolution, pristine tone quality and lifelike dynamics from their high-end component systems. Ohno Continuous Cast 7N silver-clad copper conductors enhance resolution and image focus.
Series 8 Micro Reference cables provide state-of-the-art balanced digital fidelity in their price ranges, with substantial improvements over the Series 7 models they replace. The three cables differ only in their external colours and conductor materials, which are variations of the world’s purest Ohno Continuous Cast® 7N (99.99999% pure) copper and silver. Micro-Silver Eclipse 8 is a dark silver cable with OCC-7N silver-clad copper conductors. All three cables sound remarkably neutral in listening tests. Variations in their sound are mild, however moving up from copper to silver-clad copper, to solid silver increases both resolution and dynamics.
For Series 8, the upgrade to Composilex 3 and adding more strand groups has increased musicality, resolution and dynamic contrasts.
Specifications : Wireworld Micro Silver Eclipse AES/EBU Digital Cable
- Design: 110Ω Tri DNA Helix creates a more efficient channel for electromagnetic energy, thereby preserving more of the delicate information that creates higher fidelity
- Signal Conductors: 26AWG / 0.13 sq. mm
- Conductor Material: OCC-7N Silver-Clad Copper
- Insulation: Composilex 3
- Plug Contacts: Silver-clad copper alloy
- Termination: XLR female to XLR male
- Lifetime Warranty