Wireworld Solstice 8 AES/EBU Digital Cable
With a new 110-ohm Tri DNA Helix design, Solstice 8’s silver-plated Oxygen-Free Copper conductors and Composilex 3 insulation improve reproduction of musical detail and expression in both analog and balanced digital applications.
In theory, digital audio connections are supposed to be less sensitive to cables than analog connections, but cable polygraph tests have shown that the audible losses of digital and analog cables are actually comparable. Even Ethernet connections, which are perfectly reliable when saving files, tend to degrade the fidelity of streamed music and video in comparison to a local file source. Wireworld has invested in decades of research, testing and development to create digital audio cables that overcome those losses to provide substantial upgrades in musical realism and enjoyment. Over a wide range of applications and price levels, Wireworld digital audio cables advance the art of preserving the natural tone quality, spatial imaging and exciting dynamics of live music.
For Series 8, the upgrade to Composilex 3 and adding more strand groups has increased musicality, resolution and dynamic contrasts.
Specifications : Wireworld Solstice 8 AES/EBU Digital Cable
- Design: 10Ω Tri DNA Helix creates a more efficient channel for electromagnetic energy, thereby preserving more of the delicate information that creates higher fidelity
- Signal Conductors: 26AWG / 0.13 sq. mm
- Conductor Material: Silver-plated Oxygen-Free Copper
- Insulation: Composilex 3
- Plug Contacts: Silver-clad copper alloy
- Termination: XLR female to XLR male
- Lifetime Warranty